Search Blog

An Unbiased Review of the Wealthy Affiliate University

Because I am not a member of Wealthy Affiliate anymore and their affiliate program is open to members only, rest assured that this review can not be biased in nature. I will not be promoting them. Since I can’t, just reviewing them.

OK, here it comes.

An Unbiased Review of the Wealthy Affiliate University

An Unbiased Review of the Wealthy Affiliate University

After conducting a lot of research and hearing dozens of great feedback about Wealthy Affiliate, I decided to join them about one year ago. I was just at the beginning of learning the internet marketing stuff and I was a bit confused. That’s why I looked for a step by step action plan that I could follow easily. Fortunately, I found what I was looking for and more than that at the Wealthy Affiliate University. Kyle and Carson, the founders, had explanatory articles, video tutorials, an 8-week action plan, many useful software to help you get started and speed up the process, a forum full with success stories, they even had a hosting plan included. Great start for a beginner.

Also Read: What is Affiliate Marketing? 

I stayed three months as a member at the Wealthy Affiliate University. I had to cancel my membership because of launching a new affiliate technology buyer’s guide brand called saim deals. So that I was not going to give time to wealthy affiliate for a long term.

In that three months time, I learned much about internet marketing, especially affiliate marketing, those are not the same thing, you know. Using one strategy discussed on their forum, I made my first sale ever with a Clickbank product and others came after that.

I never managed to complete the first week of the 8-week action plan. I don’t know what would have been if I could follow that. I am not good at sticking to plans, you see. But I am sure if I had followed that plan I would have been at a different point today.

I established the core of my internet marketing knowledge in those three months. Nevertheless, as time passed I left Wealthy Affiliate and continued the journey on my own.

The one thing I can say about Wealthy Affiliate is that I feel myself lucky that I met them at that time, when I was desperately looking for a step by step course. To conclude my review, I will talk about who will mostly benefit from the course and it is up to you to decide if it is for you or not.

Wealthy Affiliate is for you, if you are
  • A complete beginner, e.g. just heard about internet marketing.
  • A beginner, have some basic knowledge about this stuff but do not know which direction to go.
  • An intermediate, but in need of a step by step action plan.

Wealthy Affiliate is not for you, if you are*
  • An advanced internet marketer and know what you are doing.
  • A pro that can write the book of internet marketing.
  • Looking for a fast action blueprint that will show you some tactics to make money right away.

Also Read: What is Affiliate Marketing? 

* Note that I am not saying that you will not benefit from WA, if you fall into this group. I saw some guys who have been there for 2-3 years and they were very comfortable about what they were doing. Besides, I am considering to join them in the near future too, to catch up with the latest news and trends going on there.

Don't forget to follow my blog Ali Khan Blogs on facebook Twitter.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment